Here are the Frequently Asked Questions with their answers....
Q. How do I make an order on this website?
- Click “Add To Cart” icon which is found near every product picture of the item that you want to purchase. However before that, you must first select the "Frame Colour" / "Body Colour" of either "Black" / "White" and its quantity.
- When an item is added to cart, a window instruction will pop up and you need to click "Checkout" to proceed to the next procedure for payment. If you still want to buy more items, click "Continue Shopping".
- If you are a first time user, an instruction will prompt you to register a new log-in account. If you already have an account, just log-in using with your existing username and password. "Log-in" link can be found at the top right corner.
- You may also enter "Coupon Code" (if any) for the promotion before payment.
- Make sure all your shipping details are correctly written and tick "Agree On The Terms & Conditions" before clicking "Place Order".
Q. What are the payment methods?
For orders with Malaysia delivery addresses, we accept payments by Master/Visa Credit/Debit Cards, FPX Online Banking (most major banks in Malaysia are available) and e-Wallet (GrabPay). Our payment channels are supported by eGHL (GHL ePayments Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of GHL Groups of Companies). As for orders with Singapore addresses, payment can only be done by PayPal.
Q. Can I cancel my order?
You may only cancel if your order has not been shipped out yet. You will need to quickly email to us (at "Contact" page) stating your "REQUEST TO CANCEL ORDER" along with your order details. We will not be able to process your cancellation if the order has already been shipped.
Q. How do I change my Account's personal information and shipping address?
Log-in to your account and click on “Account Maintenance”. You may edit your account information and shipping address there.
Q. I forgot my password for my account. How can I retrieve it?
Click on "Login" icon which can be found at any page's top right corner. Then find the link “Forgot password?” and submit your email address that was used to register the account. A verification will be sent to your email. From there you will be able to get further instruction to change a new password.
Q. What currency of payment is used? Do you accept international order?
For we are based in Malaysia, the currency used is in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Currently, our only International delivery is to Singapore. Payments for any Singapore orders are also made in Ringgit Malaysia. The only difference is the higher fee for shipping to Singapore.
Q. Why are the shipping fees more expensive for outside of Peninsular Malaysia?
Parcels out to Sabah and Sarawak, as well as Singapore are based on volumetric calculation. Therefore the shipping charges are a lot more expensive, unfortunately.
Q. How long does it take for my order to arrive? Will there be any Customs tax?
Delivery within Peninsular Malaysia usually will take not more than 5 working days. Shipment to Sabah, Sarawak and Singapore will take a longer time of at least 7 days and up to 2 weeks. For International (Singapore) shipment, Art Wendyl will not be able to guarantee that there won't be any Customs taxes. Customers will need to bear any Customs taxes on their own, if that happen.
Q. I still have doubts!
Just email, WhatsApp or call us and we will attend to your questions. Thank you.
Updated on November 2020